Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Reporting in from Snow Hill

Well since I can't get our website up and working, due to operators error, I have decided to let someone else figure it all out and I fill in the blanks. Thanks to blogger, I have accomplished this template in less than 5 minutes. You can now guess why it looks the way it does. Well we have finally settled in to our routine here in the big city of Snow Hill. I guess I am really speaking for Scott since he actually has a scheduled time to be somewhere. My hunt for a job is still in progress, hopefully something will creep up my way real soon. Keep your fingers crossed. Luckily, my parents have broken ground on getting the land prepared for their new home. For those of you who may not know, Scott and I share a 3 bedroom, 1 bath home with my ever so giving parents. I do believe that mine and Scott's arrival picked the speed up a little. :) I included some pictures of before and after shots of what has taken place thus far.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted the first to leave a comment..........

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys got a blog! Hope you're settling in okay!

Anonymous said...

Like Pitt Comm Coll