Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I just don't understand..

I have never, ever in my life had a problem with getting a job. Since November I have been looking for a job. On Monday, I had an interview and today was notified by mail that I was not chosen for the job. It's kinda like when you were a kid, playing the Nintendo Super Mario Brothers game, and the noise that it made once you lost a life. I hear that same tune when I get the call or the letter saying someone else got the job. I will admit that staying at home and enjoying the days has not been bad, but my poor bank account is seriously suffering!


1 comment:

Greg said...

Kim...email me. What kind of job are you looking for?
I had an epiphany and want to see if it's something you might be interested in before I contact him.
cakiggins@yahoo.com