So here's something a little bit different.
Thought I would give it a try, and it's all about me!
Eight things I really enjoy:
1) My family, I love my family and was very blessed to marry into another pretty awesome family!
Eight things I would enjoy doing in my life-time:
1) Travel to Italy
2) Live in a foreign country
3) Take a trip while driving a motorcycle (I am in the learning stages and have only ridden on grass thus far)
4) Have children
5) Learn to play the piano better
6) Take a photography class
7) Build a house
8) Own a business
Eight things I repeat through out the day:
1) I love you!
2) Thanks, have a great day! (working with the public)
3) Do you know your account number?? (working at a bank)
4) Holy Crap! (this I must work on before having children)
6) Hey come look at this!
7) You stink!
8) What's for dinner?
Eight books I have spent a lot of time with lately:
1) Ensign (church Magazine)
2) Water for Elephants
3) Playing for Pizza
4) Banking manual (studying for test)
5) The choice
6) The wedding
7) Ellen Foster
8) Remember This
Eight movies I have watched eight times:
1) Steel Magnolias
2) The Sandlot
4) Remember Me
5) Napoleon Dynamite
6) Instructional Shooting, Hunting by Rick Welch
7) Ride on
3,6,7 thanks to my husband!
I am suppose to now tag eight people to continue this little game.. If only eight people looked at my blog I would be able to complete this part of my task... Oh well! I guess anyone who would like can go for it.