Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Double Digits


Dear Blog and those who possibly still look at our blog,

I am sorry to say but I have been slack.
Last post was almost two months ago.
Lots of things have been going on.
We have had some deaths in the family.
We have celebrated some Holidays.

With that said, I promise to do better.
I will post some photos of the baby bump.
I will post some Christmas decorations.
And I will not forget. Hopefully! :)

Tomorrow I will have made it to the 26th week of pregnancy.
Today I saw I was out of the double digits.
I can't believe how time flies.

Kindest Regards,
Mr. Reed's wife

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad to see you're back on the blog. So do you know what you are having now?

Catherine said...

Everything looks great! You two are so adorable! I can't wait to see that baby! When you come to see Susy & Todd next, let me know, so I can stop in and say hello