Saturday, September 6, 2008

Inspired..

A few weeks ago my cousin-in-law, posted a silent action for a family that had recently been in a small airplane accident.

As I clicked on the link that led me to the story of this family, I was virtually introduced to The Nielson's, as well as their extended families blog.

As I have read both blogs I have been so inspired to laugh a little more, love a little harder and be grateful for all that my Heavenly Father has given me.

Only Stephanie, her husband (Christian) and a pilot were on the plane.

Stephanie's family is taking care of the children, while Stephanie and Christian's bodies heal from the burns from the crash in the Arizona Burn Center.

If you get a chance, click on the blogs and read a little bit about a family that is going through a huge trial in their life, but still has so much to give to the blogger community as well as the world.

The Nielson's story was actually posted in the New York Times.

No comments: