Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I was tagged by Susy so here goes:

10 years ago I was:
1. Sophomore in High school (wow time flies)
2. Turned 16
3. Got a car
4. Got in my first, second and third car wreck that year (only one of which was my fault)
5. Could have started dating but waited another year.


5 things on today's to do list:
1. Make it through work
2. go to church
3. Spend time with Mr. Reed
4. Finish my book
5. Make a card.



5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Brownies
2. Chips
3. cheese
4. Fruit
5. Oreos



5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Travel A LOT!!
2. Pay for car and school
3. Save A lot
4. Tithing
5. Start a family business



5 places I have lived:
1. Snow Hill, NC
2. Raleigh, NC
3. Cary, NC
4. Snow Hill, NC
5. Hopefully one day in the mountains of NC :)



5 jobs I have had:
1. Salon scheduler
2. Nanny
3. Receptionist/Office Manager
4. Teacher Assistant
5. Teller

If you made it all the way through...

TAG YOUR IT..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It was kinda fun to do this:) I love that you got in THREE accidents the year you got your license!!:)That made me laugh!

Do you guys have a webcam?? even if you don't we should skype and then you can see lily grow!