Sunday, May 10, 2009

A tribute...


On this day we honor mothers.

Those who have birthed us and women who have helped us to this point in life.

As I look back over the years of my life, I realize that not only has my mother played a huge part in my life, but so have many other women in the world.

Don't get me wrong these women could never take the place of my mom, but today I am not only grateful for her support, wisdom, and love. But for the countless others who have stepped in to help along the way.

There are too many to speak of by name but I do hope they know as well as my mom, how much I appreciate all that has been sacrificed, time spent, love given, words of encouragement, a laugh, a hug, a visit or even just a smile.

Today I say thank-you. And hope that as I continue in life that I will help to raise those whom I come in contact and in due time children of my own. To give back what has been given to me over and over again.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

THANKS MOM FOR ALL YOU DO!

1 comment:

Greg said...

The pic reminds me of "dear mother, all flowers remind me of you"

Perfect!