So we have been here for about 2 weeks and are still getting use to the area.
Here is what I have learned about our new stomping grounds:
- We live on a peninsula.
- It rains almost daily and when it is not raining it looks like it is going to rain.
- You must allow yourself 15 mins. just to go about 5 miles.
- Having Target as your front yard is helpful when you need something last minute.
- Our neighbors are very friendly.
- A super small washing machine could have been the best idea ever for someone like me that hates to fold clothes. You can only put in a small amount so you have to only fold a small amount at one time. So far clothes are getting put away when they come out. AMAZING! I know.
- Stairs and an infant are no fun (good workout though).
- Having friends and family so close by back home is missed more than I ever thought possible!